Join one of our zoom or in-person support groups
Open Zoom Meetings
In - Person
- Online Group Guidelines
- Everyone must respect the confidentiality of these meetings.
- Please check in with your video. If you are eating or distracted, please turn your video off.
- Mute your screen when not talking.
- Please consider your time when sharing or responding to others. Everyone should have an opportunity to share. It's also okay not to share.
- When responding to a group member, try to speak from experience and use I language.
- One person speaks at a time. Please raise your hand to speak.
- We are all equal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Differences of opinion are to be tolerated and respected.
- We are all peers and not experts or clinicians. If someone mentions a medication or treatment plan, please refrain from opinions or advice. Meds and therapy can and do affect everyone differently.
- Please don't attend group intoxicated from alcohol, drugs, or medications.
- Everyone is responsible for making our discussion group a safe and comfortable place to share. We come together to support and respect one another. We do not judge or criticize.
- When you leave the group, a survey will pop up on your browser, allowing you to comment on the group and facilitators. All responses are anonymous. If you would like feedback, please include your name and contact info.